1825 appointed by Hymans Robertson
Shona Lowe | December 04, 2018
I’m delighted to announce that 1825 has been appointed by leading independent pensions and risk consultancy Hymans Robertson to deliver a financial educational programme to all their employees and partners across the UK. You can read the full press release below:
This programme brings together the full planning and advice capability of 1825 to deliver a series of seminars that cover:
- Pensions – tailored to the Hymans Robertson scheme members, and their partners’ circumstances, to help people at all career stages to better understand the key areas they should be considering and the options available to them.
- Savings and Investments – this considers the benefits of using ISAs and other tax wrappers, alongside pensions, as part of a multi-product tax efficient investment strategy.
- Mortgages, debt consolidation and budgeting.
- Annual and lifetime allowance and tax efficiency – to raise awareness of the limits and options people may have if they are affected by the allowances.
- Estate planning – this covers Wills, Powers of Attorney, trusts, tax efficiency and tax compliance to see how finances can be structured to maximise what they have to enjoy now, and, the steps they can take to pass on as much as possible.
Delivered on a face to face basis by specialist advisers and experts in their field, the seminars launched as part of Hymans Robertson’s Wellbeing Week in October. They will run for the rest of 2018 and throughout 2019.
Shona Lowe, 1825’s National Head of Private Client Services said: “We are delighted that Hymans Robertson have chosen 1825 to deliver this innovative programme to staff and partners. We have developed a Financial Wellness ‘pick and mix’ programme that includes these education sessions along with flexible benefits and offers easy access to holistic advice. By taking the full educational programme, Hymans Robertson are ensuring their employees and partners are empowered to make more informed decisions and plan their financial future with confidence.
“Everyone should be able to pass on as much as possible to their loved ones. We want to help people maximise their assets to enjoy now, as well as ensuring the future is well planned out.”
Steve Moore, Head of Human Resources at Hymans Robertson said: “I am really pleased to extend our employee wellbeing offering into the financial wellbeing space in conjunction with Shona and her team. These seminars will complement what we offer with our physical, mental and social wellbeing initiatives. The suite of workshops will provide something for everyone in our business, depending on their financial priorities at this point in their lives.”
For further information, contact:
Patricia Corrigan, PR Manager
0131 245 5916/0774 092 4558